VARIOUZ O.G. VIZORZ
• 97% polyester, 3% spandex
• 2 ½" crown
• Matching undervisor
• Hook & loop closure with square ring
• Head circumference: 22″–23 ⅜″ (56 cm–59 cm)
Fanny pack is the ultimate accessory for people on the go. And this waist bag has everything—the right size, a small inside pocket, and adjustable straps—to become your favorite fashion item if you're going to a festival, getting ready for a vacation, or just like to keep your hands free.
• 100% polyester
• Fabric weight: 9.91 oz/yd² (336 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 6.5″ (16 cm) in height, 13″ (33 cm) in width, and 2¾″ (7 cm) in diameter
• Water-resistant material
• Top zipper with 2 sliders
• Small, customizable inner pocket without zipper
• Silky lining, piped inside hems
• 1¼'' wide adjustable straps with plastic strap regulators
• Blank product components sourced from China
STICKER SHEET 5.83” X 8.27”
These glossy stickers are designed just for you. Give your favorite items, like a notepad, laptop, or phone case an extra glow and personal touch.
• Film type: MPI 3000 Gloss HOP (EU), Promotional Monomeric PVC (US)
• 0.12″ (0.3 cm) white sticker border
• Glossy finish
• Fast and easy application
• 2–3 year durability
• Indoor use (EU)
• Indoor and outdoor use (US)
• Blank product sourced from Japan
Don't forget to clean the surface before applying the stickers.
#3 ROOMS & DOORS - Around This Time Last Year
This episode Recorded on 2-14-2021 was one of my favorites yet. I get deep into the metaphor of rooms. Life situations are rooms we live in. We always have a decision to stay in the room and continue to experience what it offers or we have the choice to leave that room. We have a choice to leave a room forever, momentarily, or to keep the door open and maybe return one day. There's always a room for growth.
Every month I record myself. On every other check I set goals for the next 2 pay periods. I introduce the show with the last episode’s update. Did I reach or meet the goals I set for myself? What didn’t fall through? How were my goals similar or different to what god has planned for me? Then I talk about Which Dave Ramsey Baby step am I on? How am I Doing? Will I have to reset the same goals or will I have to set new ones? Then I wrap up the episode with My new goals, my new ideas, and my new Ventures.
This podcast series is presented by © Our Glass Productions LLC
Learn more at ZtikMan.com/PODCASTS
ABOUT: I’ve been blessed to have done over 20 Podcast episodes. Some have been solo, some have been with guests. Please checkout Our Podcasts if that’s what you’re into. I’ve had the opportunity to create some great music with my family, alone, and with some ￼colleague￼s. I’m into the lyrics and a bouncy vibes. You can check Our Music for more. I’ve also been talented enough to create my own site, design/edit my own clothing, create my own thumbnails, write my own lyrics, edit my own images, and market/curate the ideas to you. So if you’re into Music, Podcasts about life and success stories, and/or Shopping, you’d benefit from becoming one of Our Members. Sign up for free, get free stuff, and feel free ♥️
#3 ROOMS & DOORS - Around This Time Last Year MARCH 2022